This breakfast is far too scrummy to not share with you lovely people. Since first making this baked yumminess a few weeks ago, the majority of my breakfasts have consisted of some assortment of baked oats. They really are that delicious and so simple to bake to perfection.
- 40g rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana (plus extra banana coins to top with)
- 250ml soya milk (or another vegan substitute coconut/almond also work fab!)
- A bowl of stoned cherries
1. Preheat oven to 180ᴼ C
2. Add 1 ripe banana to an oven proof baking dish and whack in the microwave for 30 seconds
3. Once pinged the banana should be a little softer, mash it with a fork and then add the rolled oats and vegan milk sub to the baking dish
4. Mix them thoroughly until the mixture is clump free
5. Top with the extra banana coins and cherries then place in the oven for 20 minutes (or until golden brown)
6. Leave to cool for a minute or so and then tuck in, I ensure you this breakfast will fill your tummy with happiness!