Truth be told weekdays are loooong and tiring and some days I just wish I could fast forwards a few days to Sunday again when I can create my next berrylicious (Yes, that pun was intended) Acai bowl. But then I realised how wishing away the days is a wrong perspective to hold, my Acái bowls can wait. Let’s start to appreciate the next 24 hours right in front of us and fall in love with the aspects of live which we have previously associated with drudgery and doubt. You know? That little alteration in perspective is sometimes all it takes to make a bad day into a good one, extraordinary even. But let’s not dismiss the fact that Sunday’s will always be my priority for Acái.
“Your body is a temple- Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.”
- Handful of strawberries
- 1/2 cup plant based milk (I used coconut)
- Frozen Berries (As many as you fancy)
- 1 3/4 bananas
- I added 1 tbsp of plain Alpro plant based yoghurt to give it extra creaminess
- For the toppings, sprinkle with whatever your heart desires. I chose rolled oats, the remaining banana coins, extra berries, toasted coconut, Passionfruit and chia seeds.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, whiz up, serve with your desired toppings and Voilà. Delve in with your spoon and taste the rainbow!
Peace, Love and Happiness,